Ok so... here we go with all the pictures. Seems as if I cannot get the pictures to situate next to each other this will just be a long blog..:
1) This is the Department 56 North Pole village that my dad spent years collecting. It is now mine as we have a house to put it up in. yay!
2) Here are some other random decorations in our house. This angel used to be my parents... but it is mind now. It moves as well. The mouse is a Charming Tail which I collect :) :). I just purchased this deer from pottery barn as well!
3) This is the singing snowman that Ivan HAD to have... it basically sings songs to our guests.. such as "ho ho ho.. who's gotta go"... soo sorry if you have to use the restroom at our house.
This is another singing frosty in the bedroom. He plays nice music though and he doesn't have a motion sensor *whew*
This is a neat hat we picked up at Pier 1.. I jus tlove how it sparkles. We have it on the nightstand in the guest room.
We hung these snowflakes from our archway.
This is the centerpiece I put together. The sleigh comes from this awesome antique place that Darby introduced me too. The main round ornament and table square also comes from there. The tree candles were my parents.. and everything else came from Garden Ridge.
I filled the sleigh with white, silver, and blue ornaments, a candle, and silver branches and white sparkly balls.
This is the buffet table in the dining room... :)
We also bought this tree (on sale at garden ridge) to really make the room pop.
This deer (which is really for outside use), was only about $10.. at Garden ridge. We thought it would look neat at the top of the windows.
5) Here are some additional fun thing..
6) Our Tree....
7) Our Kitchen ...
8) Our Bedroom.... decorated like a gingerbread candy land :)
Ok ... so there it is... :) Hope you enjoyed all the pictures... now on for my other posts.