Ok, so here is the recipe,
1 cup of Bisquick
2 cups of milk
1 stick of butter
1 small can of chopped green chilis (usually found near the taco stuff)
1 lb of cheddar cheese grated
1 lb of monterrey jack cheese grated
- Prehead oven to 400 degrees.
- Place stick of butter into 9xll or 9x13 baking dish and place in oven to melt butter
- Stir the chilis into the melted butter in the bottom of the dish and set aside
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, bisquick, and milk.
- Toss the two types of cheese together in one bowl.
- Loosely spread the cheese in the dish on top of the chilis
- Then pour the egg,milk,bisquick mixture over the cheese in the pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until the top is nice and brown.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
I hope you all enjoy this.
If you like this post... Please comment below. Also, if you are a reader of my blog... please become a "follower" on the side!