Friday, November 5, 2010

New Suit...

So.... I really desperately needed to get a new suit. I had been putting it off for awhile. The suits I had before are really outdated, and they don't fit. Therefore, it was time.

Anyway, I also decided to get a nice suit. Especially since I am now working in my career field etc...it was definitely time to get a grown up professional suit. Anyway, so here are some pictures of the suit. I really like it. It i a unique color.. the jacket fits like a tailored jacket as well (which is important for me as I have a smaller waist).

Yes.. I cropped my head off in the one picture as it was an AWFUL pic. However, it was a good picture of the suit. :)




2 comments:

  1. Really nice suit, Lindsey! It looks good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice suit!!! You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete