Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Fridge..

So... Our fridge is full to say the least. I don't think I have ever seen it like this. Anyway, we have seven people coming for Thanksgiving dinner. Additionally, my family will be staying with me and my college roommate. Therefore, we had to plan meals to keep everyone full and happy :)!

Sunday is our normal grocery shopping day. Therefore, we decided to buy all the Thanksgiving stuff then as well. Here is a picture of our fridge after all the shopping (the pantry looks similar):


Notice how there are things stacked? We had to start stacking because the drawers were FILLED! This is the result of $350 worth of purchases at Wholefoods (for the items we really need to have organic) and $150 from HEB (for the items which we can't either find organic at WF or... don't need to be organic).

*whew*... Hopefully this will last us awhile!

3 comments:

  1. Thankful to live in America. Notice how big Lindsey's refer is?? That is because everything is bigger in Texas! :0 See you tomorrow. YAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I gained back all the weight I lost when I was sick. =) Best Thanksgiving ever!!

    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete