Tuesday, November 9, 2010

UCF vs. UH in Houston!

This last Saturday, Ivan and I attended the UCF vs UH game in Houston. We were really excited because we hadn't seen UCF play in quite awhile. Here are some pictures from the event.

 Look... its Knightro!! :) YAY!
 You can't see it very well but the entire section there was all black and gold. As you can tell from the angle of this picture, we were not sitting in that section. We just happened to have tickets in the hardcore UH alumni section. It was... interesting. We were REALLY close to the field, but I think next time, we will be sitting with the rest of the knights.

Ivan enjoying the game :)...
 Knightro and the UCF cheerleaders in front of the visitor section. I can say that it was definitely interesting in our section. We were cheering when everyone else was silent (and vice versa).
The knights... I told you we were close to the field!
Me in front of the visitor section. I can say that the UH stadium was not NEARLY as cool as the UCF stadium.

I was looking for UCF alumni when we moved here, and I was told that they really didn't have a strong Houston chapter. In MD, there was a pretty strong group. I was actually asked to be the alumni leader (if I wanted to be). I didn't want to do it at the time because of time constraints.. but maybe I will reconsider.



Ok, so long for now! :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun, despite the akward cheering moments around the opposing team hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. great times for you and Ivan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete