Sunday, April 24, 2011

After a Long Week...

This last week has definitely been fun and busy. The nice thing is that it felt like a "long" vacation. I got a lot of things done that I have been wanting to get done such as:

1) Re-mulch the front yard- we decided to do red mulch rather than black and I am LOVING it..

2) Finish reading Believing God-Beth Moore
3) Start P90X
4) Get laundry done
5) Write a blog about San Antonio

There were some other smaller things in there that got done, but nothing big.

Here are some of the things on my to do list for the next couple weekends:
1) Re-Caulk the shower
2) Seal the grout (this has been on my to do list for over  year)
3) Give the house a good spring cleaning (this will take a solid weekend as I am some a perfectionist)
4) Start getting some topics ready for the ministry blog
5) Reach out to some people at the church about getting involved more
6) Help Ivan with his career direction etc.
7) Really look into Grad schools for Ivan and me (Ivan for business or engineering, and me for theology)
8) Start reading my new systematic theology book


9) Clean up the office

10) Redesign this blog and the ministry blog

There are a lot of things I still need to do, but I am hoping I can get them all done before my birthday (of course some of them really are not things that "get done"). Next weekend is "out" though since Ivan's grandparents are coming to visit! :) YAY!


I am pretty sad to see my vacation/time at home come to an end. However, I am excited to really get back to work. I feel like after reading Believing God, I have a new outlook on things. I am still highly confused on the direction of my career, but I feel like I know how to approach my current situation. I will write a post soon about the book and just things God has been showing me through the book. I will probably also post it to the ministry site as well.

1 comment: