This last week has definitely been fun and busy. The nice thing is that it felt like a "long" vacation. I got a lot of things done that I have been wanting to get done such as:
1) Re-mulch the front yard- we decided to do red mulch rather than black and I am LOVING it..
3) Start P90X
4) Get laundry done
5) Write a blog about San Antonio
There were some other smaller things in there that got done, but nothing big.
Here are some of the things on my to do list for the next couple weekends:
1) Re-Caulk the shower
2) Seal the grout (this has been on my to do list for over year)
3) Give the house a good spring cleaning (this will take a solid weekend as I am some a perfectionist)
4) Start getting some topics ready for the ministry blog
5) Reach out to some people at the church about getting involved more
6) Help Ivan with his career direction etc.
7) Really look into Grad schools for Ivan and me (Ivan for business or engineering, and me for theology)
8) Start reading my new systematic theology book