Sunday, August 21, 2011

S2S Wedding Viewing Party

So about 2 months ago, I had a party for the girls in our sunday school class "Saved2Serve". The event was a "Wedding Viewing" Party. Basically, all us girls brought our wedding dvds and/or albums and got to share our "big day" with each other. Another part of this party was the food. I figured that a tasting party would be a good idea (I had been wanting to do one for awhile too!). Amanda helped with the decorations, and Jane stayed late to help clean up. Thanks to both you girls!!

It was really fun, about 8 girls attended which was a good sized group. We got to watch a lot of the videos and look through the albums. Some of the girls (including myself) wore our veils/tieras. Here are some of the pictures of the girls...






Sadly, after the first like 3 girls arrived, I forgot to take any more pictures. Sorry to all you ladies who are missing from the pictures :(... I am really bad at remembering to take pictures. Here is some of the food:

Chili Rellano pies

Reagan Macaroni & Cheese

Brazilian Passion Fruit Dessert

Vanilla and Chocolate Mousse

Oreo Pie Dessert


More blogs to come... sorry it has been so long.. I have been super busy!!

4 comments:

  1. 1) YUM!
    2) Seems like you had quite the successful party! Super fun! =]
    3) Jealoussss. Wish I could have been there! Everything looked amazing!

    =] Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a lot of fun; wish I could have been there to wear my veil and dig into those delicious treats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you know I think you should do this as a business. How much money would you need? Great job....

    ReplyDelete