Thursday, November 3, 2011

I Told You So...

Recently, I was up in TN for two weeks. The client that I am on just happens to be 45 minutes away from where my parents live in TN. Therefore, I have been able to spend some time with them. Last Tuesday, I went to something called "Steppin Out". It is basically a coffee house type of show with local talents. Anyone can come though. So, I signed up to sing. One of my mom's friends runs the show so she signed me up. The Lady who runs the show (RhodyJane) is really nice and is a very talented musician. Since all the music in the has to be acoustic, RhodyJane was going to play my song (with pretty much no practice other than watching a YouTube video). Anyway, this was my first time ever singing this song (other than in my shower haha!). Below is the video. Although I typically do not post videos of myself singing because 1) I don't like hearing myself and 2) sometimes I sound out of pitch to myself. Anyway, this song sounded fairly decent in my opinion. I did peak the mic a few times which made it sound somewhat off pitch (clearly I should have backed away from the mic when I got a bit louder). Anyway, without further ado:



So what did you think? I thought it was ok...

Don't forget to comment and follow!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the "other than in my shower" comment. You know I thought it was great so I will leave the comment section for those who did not get to experience it live. mom

    ReplyDelete