Friday, January 27, 2012

New Years Resolution!

Happy New Year! Ya… I know that is pretty late. Either way, you can’t blame me (too much).. I was out of town. After the Christmas holiday, we packed up the car (with my parents) and drove to Orlando, FL. My parents dropped us at the Portugals (Ivan’s parents) house and they continued on to Jupiter, FL to be with my sister.

When we were in Orlando we got to spend some time with friends, including Chris Turner and his wife to be, Ricky, Andrew and Erin, Milano, and Sean. We definitely had a fun time reuniting. I also got to spend some time with my roommate from college Kristin. I was surprised we recognized each other, since she has blonde hair now and I have red hair!

We were in Orlando for a cruise. On the 3rd of January we drove with the Portugals to Ft Lauderdale to go on the Allure of the Seas (the biggest ship in the world-by 2 inches). I will blog about this later as I have a ton of pictures. 

Anyway, time for New Year’s Resolutions. This year I have quite a few:

  1. Get to my goal weight and get healthy
  2. Actually make some progress on my ministry blog
  3. Start my photography business (or at least become proficient in photography and photoshop)
  4. Write one thing I am thankful for-I have already purchased a book to do this in, and have started
  5. Pick up my clothes every night. (Ivan wants me to do this)
I didn’t do too well with my prior year resolutions. I am hoping to do better this year. Typically busy season crushes any enthusiasm I have for my resolutions in the first few months of the year, but not this year (more about this later).

What are your New Year’s resolutions?!

2 comments: