Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Jimmy Choo...My Newest Addition

Wow, I didn't realize that my last post was my 100th post! I feel like that is such an accomplishment. Although, I am not sure my readership has increased much since my original post in 2009. That being said, if you enjoy reading my blog, feel free to pass it around!

Anyway, I know this isn't my most interesting post but sometimes I like posting on the little things. Sometimes it is the little things you have to hold on to when things aren't going your way.

I posted that Ivan and I went on a cruise this last January. When I was on that cruise, I bought a bottle of perfume that I really wanted. At the time, they were only selling the perfume at Saks Fifth Avenue. I was so happy to actually find it on the cruise.



Honestly I have never purchased "really nice" perfume for myself so this was kind of a treat. I really love it and I wear it almost every day now! What's your favorite perfume/cologne? Have you ever purchased a gift for yourself? Please leave me a comment... I love hearing from my readers!

2 comments:

  1. oooo Jimmy Choo, I'm a HUGE fan! What a nice treat. I bet it's a great daily reminder of your cruise trip too! I love a good treat, especially when it's by Choo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year, I bought Coco Mademoiselle and wore it everyday while I was in Paris! I still wear it on days when I'm feeling sentimental and French-inspired... Oh, la la =)

    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete