Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Lemon to Remove Water Spots??





My second project for the week is a cleaning project from Pinterest. I am pretty sure I have probably pinned this or a variation of it a couple of times. Anyway. Here is the pin…pretty self-explanatory right? Well, lets give it a try.




Here is my before (embarrassing…I know!)



Here is my lemon.




I rubbed the lemon on the water spots. I actually pressed pretty hard. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to leave the lemon on the water spots or not. I left it for maybe 5 minutes before I wiped it off with a paper towel.





Here is the after


Well, it doesn’t seem to have made much of a difference, if any. I was doubtful, but I gave it a shot anyway. It is really weird because we do NOT have hard water. We have had it tested a few times and it is not very hard at all. We also have a whole house purifier, although I think these spots appeared pre-filter. Anyway, it was worth a shot. This lovely little pin will be removed from my Pinterest. I have no need to keep it. Of course, you can always try it yourself and see if it works for you. Maybe my water spots are just rebellious! :) 

Check out my Pinterest page via the links in the right side bar See something that you would like me to try… let me know and maybe it will be my next Pinterest Procrastination Project!

1 comment: