Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Pinterest Procrastination Project



We are going to do some Pinterest fun here at Portugal Ponderings. I think you all are really going to enjoy it. Basically my goal is to do 2 different Pinterest projects a week! I have too many “to do” projects on my boards and well… they just need to go! Therefore, I am going to try to make some time to get these suckers done. Now, come October I will be in full blown quarter-end-close mode at my work. Therefore, I may not get two done a week. I will still try to attempt 1. If they are larger projects, they may have to be broken up.  Either way, the basic premise… me+two pinterest projects a week+blog! 

I am excited! Please, feel free to join in the fun. The more the merrier. I would love for you to link to your blog about different projects you have completed! 

Ok, so figuring this is Friday my first Pinterest post will be this next Tuesday. I will have something delightful prepared so be sure to come back and check it out! Also, if you didn’t read about the Happiness project, you can here

Psst… btw... if you like Portugal Ponderings, share it with your friends, share it on your Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest etc. I always welcome new readers!

Btw, if you want to follow me on Pinterest... just click here

1 comment: