Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 11: Happiness Project - Photoshoots, Ivan, and Bookcases



Today was Day 11 of the Happiness Project. Click here to find out more about the Happiness project. Three thankful items: 

1) My photoshoots this weekend
I had two photoshoots this weekend. I had one engagement shoot that went really well with Melani and Shad. I also had my first newborn shoot with little baby Anderson. He is so cute! I always feel so nervous during the shoots. I don’t know what it is… self-doubt I guess. However, when I get the photos home, and start going through them, I always get quite a few that I love. I loved working with the couples this weekend, I definitely had a blast! (Remember these are on a delay).


2) Ivan
Ok, so I know I have already been thankful for Ivan. However, I think I can be thankful for him more than once during these 30 days! He was such a sport (as always) during the shoots yesterday. I am always a nervous wreck and I have a tendency to just bark orders at him in the moment. He is so patient and just deals with me. I am so thankful for him and his sweet spirit. 



3) Bookcase 
I got an extra bookcase at work. I REALLY REALLY needed it since some of my binders were just piled on the floor. I have been trying to get one for the last 9 months. I finally hit the jackpot and got one! Super excited to have a nice clean put together office. Yay!

Exercise:
Running with Ivan at night. Of course I really need to do more exercise than once a day, but this is a start. Maybe I can actually keep it up. 

Meditation: 
I spent some time in prayer today. There have been some things lately that have been consuming my thoughts. I my attempt to be content, these items have been stumbling blocks. Anyway, my prayers have been focused on just being content where God has me. I can’t do this without His help and His strength!

Random Act of Kindness: 
Not sure if this was a random act of kindness, but I offered to start early on this project at work. The project is pretty tedious and boring. I also complemented a girl about her outfit. 

Day 11 down, 19 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment