Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 12: Happiness Project - Progress, Space Heater, Gluten Free cookies


Today was Day 12 of the Happiness Project. Click here to find out more about the Happiness project. In order to get these posts up to speed, I am going to post them instead of the Pinterest Project. I am currently in the middle of quarter so Pinterest projects are kind of on the back burner. Three thankful items: 

1) Gettin Stuff Done!
Yes I wrote “gettin”... I just have been highly productive at work today. I had a large project I had to finish and I finished early which was good!

2) My Space Heater
Oh my goodness my office is soooooo cold. I am so thankful that I have this space heater to keep me toasty. I typically like to be on the warmer side anyway, so having a cold office is awful. This space heater is a life saver. 

3) Gluten Free Cookies
Yup… I am supposed to be dieting. Yesterday though… I broke down and ate a bunch of cookies (more specifically I made the GF Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookies). I am so thankful that even as a gluten intolerant person I can still enjoy cookies that taste just like the real thing. Mmm… just writing about it makes me hungry!


Exercise:
Nope… should I just remove this from the program? It is getting pretty embarrassing, no?

Meditation: 
I spent more time in prayer today. I have been feeling like my health may be deteriorating. I feel like the Graves’ disease may be making a second appearance. I am not sure for certain…it could just be that my thyroid is regulating itself. Either way, I am very nervous. I have been praying a lot about the whole situation. I would love your prayers as well. I get my blood tested again on Friday. (These posts are on a delay so I actually already have the results... stay tuned!)

Random Act of Kindness: 
I actually replied to an email that I didn’t want to. The person that received the email ended up opening up and really appreciating what I said. It was actually surprising. 

Day 12 down, 18 days to go!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those GF Betty Crocker cookies. Have you made her brownies? Equally delish!! And when you add Chocolate icing, they are like cake!!!

    ReplyDelete