Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 16: Happiness Project - Photoshoot, Christmas Music, and Puberty


Today was Day 16 of the Happiness Project. Click here to find out more about the Happiness project. Three thankful items:

1) Photoshoot tonight
I had a photoshoot with the Hudsons. I always love it when I have a shoot. It seriously brightens my day. I love photography, and I love getting out there an shooting. It is seriously my passion! If you know of anyone needing engagement, maternity, senior portraits, headshots, or family photos refer them to me! My website link is above… Christmas is coming up, so it is the best time for family portraits!



2) Christmas Music
Yup… it is that time of year for me. I know typically people don’t start listening to Christmas music until Thanksgiving, however, that just will not do for me! I started listening in September back when I lived in Maryland. After living so many years in Florida, the “fall” weather in Maryland reminded me of the “winter” weather in Florida. Therefore, when the weather started to change a bit in Maryland, I automatically started thinking of Christmas. Additionally, busy season at KPMG was during September, October, November (since I worked on Federal clients in DC). Christmas music was the perfect thing to lift my mood during those late night work sessions! Therefore, I have continued the tradition now that I have moved. As soon as it is September 1st, I start listening to Christmas music. I love it! It is just calming for me and reminds me of my childhood. 

3) Puberty
I leave you with these early pictures of my prepubescent husband and myself. Thank goodness for puberty… haha!




Exercise:
Photoshoots are a workout for me. I am up, down, all around. 

Meditation: 
I spent some time in prayer today. 

Random Act of Kindness: 
I was on the elevator today at work, and although I typically try to rush into work, today I held the elevator open for someone who was approaching. 

Day 16 down, 14 days to go! 

1 comment:

  1. love the pics, I do remember Zac!

    ReplyDelete