Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 19: Happiness Project- Logos, Global Missionary, Relaxing


Today was Day 19 of the Happiness Project. Click here to find out more about the Happiness project. I am kind of on a high lately. I have had some good news come my way with the Grave’s disease news and the photoshoots. Three thankful items: 

1) Logo Discussions
This is kind of a “see the good in the bad” type of thankful item. I have been going round and round about my photography logo. I just have been debating whether it says “wedding photographer” or not. I want it to be professional, but I also want it to represent me. The pink is definitely girly… but then again, I am girly. So, I feel like changing it to be something “plainer” would go against my style. Anyway, I had some good discussions about the logo today and I know a few changes that I want to make already. 

2) Going to a Global Missionary Event with a friend
I have been a part of a global missions organization for awhile now (see my post about it here). Anyway, I am going to a LOCAL event where I will get to meet other local Houstonians who are also doing the same thing. Since the ministry is almost solely online, this will be a great opportunity. I also get to go with my good friend Cheryl!

3) Relaxing night at home
Last night was just a good night. Ivan and I ate dinner, relaxed, and watched on of our favorite shows Revenge. Every single one of these episodes surprises me. Ivan and I watch two shows together Revenge and Once Upon A Time. I LOVE both of them. I also watch Law and Order SVU and Criminal Minds. Of course, we don’t have cable so I watch these shows online. 

Exercise:
YES! I did exercise! I did couch to 5K with Ivan after work… woot! Go me! Hahah.. finally!

Meditation: 
Nope… didn’t do this.. but hey! I exercised!!

Random Act of Kindness: 
Lately I have been doing some free photo editing for friends and one of my colleagues. I think this counts!  

Day 19 down, 11 days to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment