Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 20: Happiness Project - Girl time, Lunch, and my new book!


Today was Day 20 of the Happiness Project. These are really old posts mind you. Also, there was 1.5 month gap in the middle of my project sadly. I didn't want that to be the case but the quarter close caught up with me and I was too busy to really keep up. Sorry for the huge delay in blogging! I probably defeated the whole purpose of the Happiness Project by not being consistent.. but oh well! Click here to find out more about the Happiness project. Three thankful items: 

1) Fun girl time
Went over to see Jessica today to see some of the work she has been doing on her house. We talked about starting businesses, and DIY projects. It was fun. Oh ya, and we also drank some of the pumpkin spice white hot chocolate! YUM!

2) Husband who cooked lunch for tomorrow!
Ivan cooked lunch for tomorrow. That was really sweet of him! I typically make all the food for lunches etc (unless we are just eating sandwiches).

3) Got my Book 
I ordered this book called “Worth Every Penny". Anyway, it is about building your boutique business (like my photography business). It is written by two individuals who have lots of experience in advertising. One of them actually runs her own VERY successful photography studio. I am looking forward to reading the book!


Exercise:
Nope…. Ivan got home so late and it was already dark. 


Meditation: 
Nope

Random Act of Kindness: 
I held the elevator open for someone at work today when it was about to close. Although, I am pretty sure I almost risked my arm for this one.. haha!

Day 20 down, 10 days to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment