Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 25-26: Happiness Project - YHL, Prints, Sleep



Today was Day 25 of the Happiness Project. Click here to find out more about the Happiness project. 
Three thankful items: 

1) Young House Love book
AHHHH!!!!! So excited that I got my Young House Love book!!!! This is a blog I have been following for a few years. They have like every tutorial known to man on how to do stuff around your house (All DIY). I totally love them! They are also coming to Houston for a book signing and I cannot flipping wait! Here is my book!!!


2) Election Day Party
Tomorrow I have a party that I am going to at my friend Jessica’s house! I am super excited about it. Basically, we are going to just watch the election results etc. I hope it is truly a moment to celebrate (sadly I know the results were not good!). Typically I go to bed early on election night; I can’t stand the pressure/stress. It will definitely be a challenge for me to stay up and wait it out!

3) CreativeLive
I love this website… they have so many great photography classes. I just started a new one regarding weddings. 

Exercise:
No… I was sooooo sore. 

Meditation: 
Didn’t really have time for this actually today. 

Random Act of Kindness: 
Offered to help someone at work with their project. 

Today was Day 26 of the Happiness Project. Three thankful items: 

1) My prints from WHCC, Bay Photo, and MPix
I ordered a bunch of different prints to test out the different printing companies to use for my photography business. I think they all came out “ok”… but I do wish they could be better. However, these are the best companies in the market so I think I am just going to need to pick one!

2) The election will be over tonight
Oh goodness I am ready for the election to be over. (haha! see how old this post is)

3) Sleep
I am glad that I got sleep last night and that I have a great place to sleep tonight. Can you tell I am tired today? I am clearly ready to go to sleep. 

Exercise:
No… Ivan got home late last night and therefore we didn’t get to sleep early enough to exercise this morning. Tonight we have a party…so no exercise tonight. 

Meditation: 
Prayed…

Random Act of Kindness: 
Nope

Day 25-26 down, 4 days to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment