Saturday, June 22, 2013

Baby Portugal: 16 Weeks




The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

The Good:
- Definitely showing more instead of just looking “fat”
- Getting closer to finding out the gender
- No barfing this week (but this can always change in future weeks! Haha)
- Sleeping through  the night this week (for the most part)!
- Definitely had a STRONG feeling this week that I am having a girl, who knows!

The Bad
- My face is starting to look  fat despite not gaining any extra weight
- Nausea in the morning (no barfing though)
- Still pretty tired… I always want to nap
- My hair has just decided to stop growing I think
The Ugly
- Still got the acid reflux and burping
- Constipation
- My feet stink more… don’t ask me why! They just do!
- Feeing like I HAVE to pee, getting to the bathroom, and  I pee a little.. come out.. seriously?!!

If it seems like I am not growing too much week over week, you should compare this pic  to the 14 week pic and maybe you can see more of a difference .




16 Weeks

How far along:
 16 weeks
Total weight gain: gained 7 lbs so far , still waiting for weight gain.
Stretch marks: None yet. 
Sleep: Been sleeping pretty well this week. I wish I could take more naps during the day though… dang work! 
Best moment of this week: I had a great appt with my endocrinologist and she said that everything is completely normal with my numbers. This is just great news and an answer to so many prayers.
Miss anything: This week I don’t feel like there is anything I miss too much. Maybe I have just been in a better mood.
Movement: Nope. Hopefully soon!
Food cravings: I haven’t really had many cravings, however, this week I did want to eat cheese and crackers a lot.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: My prenatal vitamins make me sick, and not eating makes me sick. One day, I took a “bit” too long to eat my breakfast after the prenatal... and had the privilege  of puking up vitamins. It took me forever to stop vomiting because the smell of the vitamins!!
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I think so .
Gender: Find out July 10th!
Labor signs: Haha.. no.This question won’t get updated for a WHILE
Belly button in or out: In… for a while I am sure
Wedding rings on or off: Wedding rings are on. I may consider taking them off soon though just to be safe. 
Happy or moody most of the time: This week I have been pretty happy despite a lot of work stress and stress surrounding my photography business. I haven’t felt as sick so that has helped contribute to my mood.  
Looking forward to: I am really looking forward to the four day 4th of July weekend! Then a few days after that I have my b-day and the anatomy scan.


No comments:

Post a Comment