Saturday, June 15, 2013

Baby Portugal: Week 15



In addition to the questions below, I wanted to start doing something that I saw a friend doing... basically a "good things/bad things" list. Sorry if this is just a lot of information, feel free to just skim. I am documenting all of this so that I have it in the future to look back on

Positives:
- Starting to show a bit more
- Ivan seems to be getting more excited as my belly gets bigger
- Bigger boobs (haha!)
- Not feeling super guilty if I have a cookie or two

Negatives
- Nausea.. still nausea
- Acid reflux.... every time I drink water, eat food, or do anything I am always burping up acid
- Burping in the middle of conversations
- Constipation
- Headaches (this has been a pleasant new addition this week)


I know.. not much growth... maybe next week will be more exciting :). 


15 Weeks

How far along: 15 weeks
Total weight gain: gained 7 lbs so far 
Maternity clothes: Yup, this question probably won't change. 
Stretch marks: None yet. 
Sleep: This has been pretty tough. I have been waking up a lot in the middle of the night. Then I am tired in the middle of the day. It has been quite exhausting. 
Best moment of this week: This week it is hard to find something positive honestly. I went to my first women's bible study on Wednesday, and my Aunt Reba came over for dinner on Thursday. Those were the two highlights of the week. 
Miss anything: Being normal! I vomited this week on Monday, and then on Thursday AT WORK. I went home because Thursday was just horrible. Then, Friday night I had a major headache that woke me up in the middle of the night and continued through Saturday. Heartburn and acid reflux has not eased up... despite having been on Prilosec. 
Movement: Nope. Hopefully soon!
Food cravings: Not really many cravings honestly. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: My prenatal vitamins make me sick... and pretty much everything. It is just really tough. I never know when my body is just going to say "no". 
Have you started to show yet: Yes, a little but to the outside world I just look somewhat fat. 
Gender: Find out July 10th!
Labor signs: Haha.. no.This question won’t get updated for a WHILE
Belly button in or out: In… for a while I am sure
Wedding rings on or off: Wedding rings are on. I may consider taking them off soon though just to be safe. 
Happy or moody most of the time: I was pretty miserable this week. The nausea, headaches, and reflux has just made the week a pain. Work has also been rather stressful lately and I just can't wait to get till December. 
Looking forward to: December! But other than that, I am looking forward to my parents coming in town and the anatomy scan!


No comments:

Post a Comment