Sunday, July 14, 2013

Baby Noelle Portugal: 19 Weeks





The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

The Good:
- Found out the gender!! I am having a GIRL

- Belly is definitely out there now, especially if I wear form fitting shirts
- Nursery is painted in pink (thanks to my parents)!

- I am 90% done choosing baby furniture
- We can now refer to our baby as Noelle LaRae


The Bad
- Constipation…. Constipation…. Ug!!!
- My belly feels like it is going to explode when I eat too much
- She feels like she is trying to dig through my right side!

The Ugly
- Acid reflux has been getting a bit worse, but hopefully it won’t get unbearable. 
-I have been having terrible allergies, my nose is like CONSTANTLY running, especially at night.


19 Weeks

How far along:
 19 weeks
Total weight gain: gained 10 lbs so far. Although after a few days of constipation it goes up.. but luckily it goes back down.  
Stretch marks: None yet. Been using cocoa butter and coconut oil. 
Sleep: Slept ok this week, allergies and a runny nose woke me up every night.   
Best moment of this week: This week was just too awesome…My parents were here and we painted the nursery, my b-day on Tuesday was great too. We also found out the gender!! YAY! Having a girl!!!!! We had a gender reveal dinner on Friday, which was really fun! We had our guests put pink or blue rock candy in their drinks to represent their "guesses".


Miss anything: Still missing sleeping on my stomach.  
Movement: A bit.   
Food cravings: Crab, crab, crab… 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Didn’t feel very nauseous this week. 
Have you started to show yet: Yes. If I wear baggier shirts people may not assume, but if the shirt is tighter, it is kind of clear. 
Gender: Girl!!!!!
Labor signs: Haha.. no.This question won’t get updated for a WHILE
Belly button in or out: In, although it isn’t as deep as it used to be. 
Wedding rings on or off: Wedding rings are still on. I think they are coming off soon.   
Happy or moody most of the time: Been happy for the most part. 
Looking forward to: Decorating and working on the nursery. Also, we have to buy baby furniture now!


No comments:

Post a Comment