Saturday, July 20, 2013

Baby Noelle Portugal: 20 Weeks





The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

The Good:
- Purchased baby furniture yay!
- We purchased and put up the fan in Noelle’s nursery! Isn’t it so pretty!?

- Halfway through the pregnancy..yay!
- It is really nice to be able to call her by her name

The Bad
- I got a $260 lab bill from when my birthing center I guess used an out of network lab.. eesh!!
- I had a MAJOR freakout when I received an EOB from my insurance company saying I would probably owe around $500 to my birthing center because they were “out of network”. Well, sure enough, I called the birthing center and I guess they billed it wrong so it should be “in network”. I am still waiting on confirmation but I think all will be ok!

The Ugly
-Allergies have still been CRAZY
- Now that Noelle is getting a bit bigger, there is some pressure on my stomach causing my acid reflux to just come back full force…. I am burping like all the time. It is super gross.



20 Weeks

How far along:
 20 weeks
Total weight gain: gained 12 lbs so far. I am pretty much on track for perfect weight gain. We will see!
Stretch marks: None yet. Fingers crossed!! My belly has been expanding up a storm lately so I am hoping my lotion and coconut oil is helping. 
Sleep: Getting more and more uncomfortable.    
Best moment of this week: Best moment was getting to put the fan up in the nursery. It is so pretty and I am so glad that we bought it!
Miss anything: Still missing sleeping on my stomach, and having a digestive system that works.  
Movement: A bit.   
Food cravings: Nothing too bad this week actually… maybe my crab cravings are dwindling. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: My acid reflux makes me nauseous.  
Have you started to show yet: Yup. I can proudly say I am showing now. I had some random lady in the elevator the other day comment on me being pregnant. So clearly I am showing enough that people aren’t afraid to say something.  
Gender: Girl!!!!!
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button in or out: In 
Wedding rings on or off: Wedding rings are still on. I think maybe another few weeks   
Happy or moody most of the time: This week I have probably been more moody but that is because work has been stressful moreso than pregnancy related things.  

Looking forward to: Having the nursery decorated!

No comments:

Post a Comment