Monday, July 29, 2013

Baby Noelle Portugal: 21 Week





The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

The Good:
- I have felt Noelle a bit more consistently lately. She tends to kick me more in the evening.
- I finally finished putting together my registry at www.myregistry.com. Check it out if you want! 
- Work has been pretty light this week (after the craziness last week)
- Noelle has really given me a craving for crab. Luckily snow crab is only $7/lb this week at HEB!

The Bad
- Acid reflux keeps getting worse, and I know it will just continue
- Been pretty tired this week. I feel like I could just fall asleep any time. 
- I already want Noelle to be here and I am only halfway there. Haha! I am screwed!


The Ugly
- We went grocery shopping and bought some milk ( I drink a tall glass of chocolate milk every morning). I made my chocolate milk as usual and put it in my Tervis tumbler, which has a straw. I took one big sip and seriously almost threw up. The brand new milk we bought was spoiled!!! It was really horrible. I was surprised I didn’t actually throw up. Luckily we were able to return it and get some fresh milk, but it wasn’t a pleasant experience. 



21 Weeks

How far along:
 21 weeks
Total weight gain: gained 10-12 lbs so far. I fluctuate based on salt content. I am really surprised that I haven’t gained any more. I am very proud of myself! I know that my weight will really start coming in the next few months!
Stretch marks: None yet.  
Sleep: It hasn’t been bad this week actually.    
Best moment of this week: Finishing my registry. It was really a large task and I am glad it is done! Also, Ivan felt Noelle kick for the first time!
Miss anything: Still missing sleeping on my stomach, and having a digestive system that works.  
Movement: A bit.   
Food cravings: Crab again… I ate like 4lbs of it this week… but I think I am good now! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: My acid reflux makes me nauseous.  
Have you started to show yet:Yup  
Gender: Girl!!!!!
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button in or out: In 
Wedding rings on or off: Wedding rings are still on. I think maybe another few weeks   
Happy or moody most of the time: I have been in a fairly happy mood this week I think.   
Looking forward to: Having the nursery decorated!

No comments:

Post a Comment