Saturday, August 3, 2013

Baby Noelle Portugal: 22 Weeks





The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

The Good:
- Noelle pretty much kicks me most of the day now. It is nice to feel her in there
- Been in a pretty happy mood
- Slept well.. I think

The Bad
- I have just been exhausted this week. Last weekend we were so productive, and I am just exhausted now. 
- I feel like I could sleep all the time (this goes along with exhausted)
- I feel like time is moving at a snail’s pace!


The Ugly
- Really no uglies this week. 


22 Weeks
(I deleted a few questions from here this week since they won’t change going forward)
How far along:
 22 weeks
Total weight gain: gained 10-12 lbs so far. I need to keep it here for a few more weeks though.
Stretch marks: None yet  (maybe the start of one.. I couldn’t tell if it was a stretch mark or just a clothing indentation after sleeping)
Sleep: It hasn’t been bad this week actually.    
Best moment of this week: Booking a wedding! That was very exciting for me and for my business!
Miss anything: Still missing sleeping on my stomach & back, having a digestive system that works, and being able to bend over normally (this is all just gonna get worse!)
Movement: Yup... quite frequently. She is quite the little kicker.    
Food cravings: Gluten free chicken nuggets…I discovered these at the grocery store. YUM! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have been ok. Mornings I am just always burpy which isn’t pleasant.   
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: Wedding rings are still on. I think maybe another few weeks. I keep testing just to make sure.
Happy or moody most of the time: I have been rather happy this week. 
Looking forward to: Having her here!! I have been very impatient this week. I am just ready for December (although when it comes to furniture, and stuff, we are definitely not ready lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment