Sunday, August 11, 2013

Baby Noelle Portugal: 23 Weeks





The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

The Good:
- Noelle has been kicking pretty hard these days.. it is great to feel her!
- Midwife says everything is going well!

The Bad
- Pretty tired still
- I feel like I am getting very big, but I haven't gained too much weight

The Ugly
- Had some bad acid reflux, but it was only a few days



23 Weeks
(I deleted a few questions from here this week since they won’t change going forward)
How far along:
 23 weeks
Total weight gain: gained 12 lbs so far. Midwife says I am right on track. So that is good news!
Stretch marks: None yet!!
Sleep: It hasn’t been bad this week actually.    
Best moment of this week: Got to spend the weekend with some fabulous photographers helping out at a wedding. Got my thyroid blood results, and they are still good! Thank the Lord!
Miss anything: Still missing sleeping on my stomach and back, having a digestive system that works, and being able to bend over normally (this is all just gonna get worse!)
Movement: Definitely! She is kicking pretty hard these days. Ivan felt her and she moved his hand. 
Food cravings: I have been loving avocado lately!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have been ok. 
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button in or out: In... but it is pretty flat and looks like it will be popping out any day.
Wedding rings on or off: I took my wedding rings off just to be safe. They weren't really tight but I just didn't want to risk it. I got a cheap larger ring to wear until December. I figure if it gets too tight too, we can just cut it off since it was only $10! haha!
Happy or moody most of the time: I would say neutral. Work has been stressful and it has put me in a bad mood. 
Looking forward to: Being on maternity leave! Haha.. work has been crazy and I am really ready to be home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment