Sunday, August 25, 2013

Baby Noelle Portugal: 24 and 25 Weeks




So I totally could not find time to take my 24 week picture. Anyway, so I am just combining weeks 24 and 25 into the same post. Nothing really changed too drastically. 

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

The Good:
- Noelle just kicking.. I don’t think I will ever get sick of that feeling
- Getting some comfortable and cute maternity dresses.


The Bad
- Pretty tired this week and stressed. Work has just been killing me
- I am stressed about getting the nursery ready.


The Ugly
- None, unless you count the craziness at work. 



24 & 25 Weeks
How far along: 24 & 25  weeks
Total weight gain: gained 18 lbs so far. I had a bit of a “jump” the last two weeks. Hopefully it won’t keep going this fast. I honestly will be happy if I come in under 40 lbs total weight gain.
Stretch marks: None so far! Super excited about this! But who knows.. they could come whenever!
Sleep: It has been off and on. I need to get a dust mite cover for my body pillow because I can’t sleep with it (allergies) and I can’t sleep without it.     
Best moment of this week: Nothing super special happened this week. I would say it was good to get some new maternity clothes… I was definitely needing some!
Miss anything: I actually have been missed shooting. Because the baby’s ears are formed, shooting isn’t recommended (although there are differing opinions I would rather play it safe). I will definitely be heading to the range after baby is born!
Food cravings: Nothing really honestly. I did crave Sprinkles cupcakes one day! Yum!  
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope.. doing pretty good on this!   
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button in or out: It is pretty flat
Happy or moody most of the time: eh.. my mood has not been ideal the last two weeks. I have been very stressed with work and I am trying to get my photography business off the ground. It feels like I am trying to push a stubborn elephant across the street!
Looking forward to: I am looking forward to some of the portrait shoots I have coming up. I also am really excited for Tim Hawkins! I really need a night of laughing. Oh ya.. and my birthing class starts in 2 weeks! 

My registry is up at www.myregistry.com

1 comment:

  1. Great picture, Lindsey! I'm Heather and I was hoping you could answer a question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com :-)

    ReplyDelete