Monday, September 9, 2013

Baby Noelle Portugal: 26 and 27 Weeks




I guess I am just getting lazy, but I again did not find time to take my 26 week photo (despite the long weekend). So, here is my 26/27 week update. 

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

The Good:
- I had a nice 4 day weekend to relax and get things done
- Got my glider and put it together! The nursery is really coming together
- Had our first birthing class. We are taking the Bradley method class, so far so good!


The Bad
- Still pretty stressed and tired mainly because of work

- Not sure if this is bad or not, but I have been craving sugar like crazy. I have to be careful or my weight will go crazy. 
- Had my glucose test, it was ok.. I didn't mind it that much, just the waiting was a pain. I am not sure why there is so much complaining about the drink. It honestly wasn't that bad at all. 


The Ugly
- Nothing really, still dealing with insurance company stuff which sucks though. 




26 & 27 Weeks
How far along: 26 and 27 weeks
Total weight gain: I have gained a total of around 20lbs total. I am still on track to meet my weight gain goals, so that is good!
Stretch marks: Nope.. none. I am excited about this.
Sleep: Its been ok this week. I consistently wake up every night to pee though. I can't even remember a night where I slept straight through.   
Best moment of this week: Getting the glider was pretty exciting. Also, having some time off was GREAT! I also really enjoyed getting to start the birthing class. 
Miss anything: I still miss shooting... I also miss normal eating. Trying to get my 75 grams of protein is sometimes annoying. 
Food cravings: Nope.. nothing
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.. doing well here. 
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button in or out: Flat.. I wonder if it will pop out or not.I think it may just stay flat
Happy or moody most of the time: eh.. my mood has fluctuated. I go up and down. I think it depends on how much I get done. If I have a productive day, my mood is typically better.
Looking forward to: My maternity shoot is coming up soon!

My registry is up at www.myregistry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment