Monday, October 7, 2013

Baby Noelle Portugal: 30 and 31 Weeks





The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

The Good:
- Noelle is doing well... very active
- Had another midwife appt and everything is fine... she is growing well
- We had our maternity photos taken and they are beautiful (if you haven't seen them on facebook go check it out!)
- The nursery is almost finished! I will post final pictures once it is complete (the dresser should be here next Saturday.. I can't wait!)
- I haven't had the back pain lately so that has been good.


The Bad
-  Sleeping has been ok. I keep rolling over onto my back. They always say that pregnant women shouldn't sleep on their backs but also that they won't WANT to. Clearly that is not the case with me. Ivan has to roll me over in the middle of the night.




The Ugly
- Stress.... I am so stressed. It doesn't have to do with Noelle really. It is mostly work, and house stuff. I am trying to manage it with relaxation techniques but it has been tough during the day. 




30 & 31 Weeks
How far along: 30 and 31 weeks
Total weight gain: I have gained a total of around 22lbs total. Haven't gain much at all lately. 
Stretch marks: Yup.. on my butt.. none on belly. 
Sleep: Not that great lately... I am very tired as well. 
Best moment of this week: We had our maternity photo session and got the pictures back :) They are absolutely beautiful! 
Photo by Katie Lamb Photography


Miss anything: Sleep
Food cravings: Nope.. nothing
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.. doing well here. 
Labor signs: Just Braxton Hicks
Belly button in or out: Flatish/out?? It really isnt out.. like only the top part has pushed out. It is kind of weird actually. 
Happy or moody most of the time: Tired...moody I guess
Looking forward to: My baby shower! 

My registry is up at www.myregistry.com

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about sleeping on your back. I would constantly fall asleep on my side only to wake up and find myself on my back (only slightly wedged up on my pregnancy pillow). Your body knows what you can handle... sleep however you can get comfortable!!

    Also, I love the maternity photos! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete